Report NEP-MFD-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuela Angelucci & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2013. "Win Some Lose Some? Evidence from a Randomized Microcredit Program Placement Experiment by Compartamos Banco," NBER Working Papers 19119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2013. "Long-Run Price Elasticities of Demand for Credit: Evidence from a Countrywide Field Experiment in Mexico," NBER Working Papers 19106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Karaivanov & Anke Kessler, 2013. "A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed: Theory and Evidence on the (Dis)Advantages of Informal Loans," Discussion Papers dp13-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Apr 2013.
- Simon Cornée & David Masclet, 2013. "Long-Term Relationships, Group lending and Peer Sanctioning in Microfinance: New Experimental Evidence," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201316, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Iyer, Rajkamal & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Shue, Kelly, 2013. "Screening Peers Softly: Inferring the Quality of Small Borrowers," Working Paper Series rwp13-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Javier Alonso & Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Carmen Hoyo & Carlos Lopez-Moctezuma & David Tuesta, 2013. "Mobile banking in Mexico as a mechanism for financial inclusion. Recent developments and a closer look into the potential market," Working Papers 1320, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Guinnane, Timothy W. & Ogilvie, Sheilagh C., 2013. "A Two-Tiered Demographic System: "Insiders" and "Outsiders" in Three Swabian Communities, 1558-1914," Working Papers 112, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Hermann Pythagore Pierre Donfouet & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu, 2012. "Community-based health insurance and social capital: a review," Post-Print halshs-00738176, HAL.