Report NEP-MFD-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wendy Janssens & Berber Kramer, 2012. "The Social Dilemma of Microinsurance: A Framed Field Experiment on Free-Riding and Coordination," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-145/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Jan 2014.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "Business Training and Female Enterprise Start-up, Growth, and Dynamics: Experimental evidence from Sri Lanka," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 97, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Campos, Francisco & Coville, Aidan & Fernandes, Ana M. & Goldstein, Markus & McKenzie, David, 2012. "Learning from the experiments that never happened : lessons from trying to conduct randomized evaluations of matching grant programs in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6296, The World Bank.
- Vitalie Bumacov, 2012. "L'utilisation du scoring de crédit et du scoring de pauvreté par les institutions de microfinance dans le monde," Working Papers hal-00765889, HAL.
- Conor O'Toole & Carol Newman, 2012. "Investment Financing and Financial Development: Firm Level Evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp409, IIIS.