Report NEP-MFD-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carolina Laureti & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "The Time-Inconsistency Factor: How Banks Adapt to their Mix of Savers," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 12-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Annim, Samuel & Arun, Thankom Gopinath & Kostov, Philip, 2012. "Effect of Perceptions and Behaviour on Access to and Use of Financial Service: Evidence from South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leif Atle Beisland & Roy Mersland & R. Oystein Strøm, 2012. "Audit Quality and Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Microfinance Industry," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 12-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gabriel de Abreu Madeira, 2012. "Legal Enforcement, Default and Heterogeneity of Project Financing Contracts," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of SÃ£o Paulo (FEA-USP) 2012_31, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Allen, Franklin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2012. "The foundations of financial inclusion : understanding ownership and use of formal accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6290, The World Bank.