Report NEP-MFD-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fenella Carpena & Shawn Cole & Jeremy Shapiro & Bilal Zia, 2012. "Liability Structure in Small-Scale Finance: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-018, Harvard Business School.
- Marion Allet, 2012. "Mitigating environmental risks in small-scale activities: what role for microfinance? A case study from El Salvador," Working Papers CEB 12-021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:40631 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janvier D. Nkurunziza & Léonce Ndikumana & Prime Nyamoya, 2012. "The Financial Sector in Burundi," NBER Working Papers 18289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doi, Yoko & McKenzie, David & Zia, Bilal, 2012. "Who you train matters : identifying complementary effects of financial education on migrant households," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6157, The World Bank.
- Robert M. Townsend & Shawn Cole & Jeremy Tobacman & Xavier Gine & James Ian Vickery & Petia Topalova, 2012. "Barriers to Household Risk Management," IMF Working Papers 12/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Behr, P. & Madestam, A., 2012. "Sex and Credit: Is there a Gender Bias in Lending?," Discussion Paper 2012-062, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sue Lewis & Flore-Anne Messy, 2012. "Financial Education, Savings and Investments: An Overview," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 22, OECD Publishing.
- Briamonte, Lucia & Pergamo, Raffaella, 2012. "Il social banking per le filiere corte: aspetti etici e fiscali. Social banking for short chains: ethical and fiscal aspects," 2012 XX Convegno Annuale SIEA, Siracusa 130447, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/Società Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Enrico Berkes & Ugo Panizza & Jean-Louis Arcand, 2012. "Too Much Finance?," IMF Working Papers 12/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Dean Karlan & Ryan Knight & Christopher Udry, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," NBER Working Papers 18325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.