Report NEP-MFD-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jessica Schicks, 2011. "From a supply gap to a demand gap? The risk and consequences of over-indebting the underbanked," Working Papers CEB 11-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shubho Roy & Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2011. "An Economic policy and legal analysis of the Micro Finance Institutions (Development & Regulation) Bill, 2011," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-025, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Stefan Dercon, 2011. "Social Protection, Efficiency and Growth," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Erlend Berg, 2011. "Funeral insurance," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:46098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore