Report NEP-MFD-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moulin, Bertrand, 2011. "Microfinance investment vehicles in Sub-Saharan Africa: constraints and potentials," MPRA Paper 32967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moulin, Bertrand & Teuwa N., Hugues M., 2011.
"Articulations entre banques commerciales et institutions de microfinance en Afrique subsaharienne: cas du Cameroun
[Articulations between commercial banks and microfinance institutions in Sub-Sahar," MPRA Paper 33015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajendra R. Vaidya, 2011. "The Determinants of trade credit: Evidence from Indian manufacturing firms," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-012, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000434:008896 is not listed on IDEAS anymore