Report NEP-MFD-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2010. "Do Multiple Financial Services Enhance the Poverty Outreach of Microfinance Institutions?," Working Papers CEB 10-058, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:jgu:wpaper:1014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dash, Debasis Kumar, 2010. "Capital Markets- Utility for Micro-finance," MPRA Paper 27458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thankom Arun & Samuel Annim, 2010. "Economic governance of MFIs:Inside the black box," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 13810, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Koshy, Perumal, 2010. "Role of rural business incubators in translating micro finance to sustainable micro enterprises," MPRA Paper 27381, University Library of Munich, Germany.