Report NEP-MFD-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilko Naaborg & Bert Scholtens & Jakob de Haan & Hanneke Bol & Ralph de Haas, 2003. "How Important are Foreign Banks in the Financial Development of European Transition Countries?," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1100, CESifo Group Munich.
- Allen N. Berger & Iftekhar Hasan & Leora F. Klapper, 2004. "Further evidence on the link between finance and growth: An international analysis of community banking and economic performance," Finance, EconWPA 0404017, EconWPA.
- Rainer Fehn & Thomas Fuchs, 2003. "Capital Market Institutions and Venture Capital: Do They Affect Unemployment and Labour Demand?," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 898, CESifo Group Munich.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2003. "Financial Development, Financial Structure, and Domestic Investment: International Evidence," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2003-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Julie Ann Elston, 2003. "Finance, Control, and Profitability: The Influence of German Banks," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1073, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jukka Vauhkonen, 2004. "Banks' equity stakes in borrowing firms: A corporate finance approach," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0404003, EconWPA.