Report NEP-MFD-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stoneman, Paul & Canepa, Alessandra, 2003. "Financing Constraints in the Inter Firm Diffusion of New Process Technologies," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 28, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Roszbach, Kasper, 2003. "Bank Lending Policy, Credit Scoring and the Survival of Loans," Working Paper Series 154, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Görg, Holger & Greenaway, David, 2003. "Much Ado About Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?," IZA Discussion Papers 944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2003. "Gaucho banking redux," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 03-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:fsr:fsrewp:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mihir Desai & Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner, 2003. "Institutions, Capital Constraints and Entrepreneurial Firm Dynamics: Evidence from Europe," NBER Working Papers 10165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zihui Ma & Leonard Cheng, 2003. "The Effects of Financial Crises on International Trade," NBER Working Papers 10172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Chen & H. Vincent Poor, 2003. "Information Asymmetry, Corporate Debt Financing and Optimal Investment Decisions: A Reduced Form Approach," Finance, EconWPA 0312008, EconWPA.