Report NEP-LTV-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2014. "Attitudes to Income Inequality: Experimental and Survey Evidence," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00967938, HAL.
- Richard Layard & Andrew Clark & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Francesca Cornaglia, 2013. "What predicts a successful life? A life-course model of well-being," Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po 2013-16, Sciences Po.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Lee, Jungmin, 2014. "Does Labor Legislation Benefit Workers? Well-Being after an Hours Reduction," IZA Discussion Papers 8077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Finn, Arden & Leibbrandt, Murray, 2013. "Mobility and Inequality in the First Three Waves of NIDS," SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town 120, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Nicolas Herault & Francisco Azpitarte, 2014. "Recent Trends in Income Redistribution in Australia: Can Changes in the Tax-Transfer System Account for the Decline in Redistribution?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2014n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6ggbvnr6munghes9od0s108ro is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00967356 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alpaslan Akay & Olivier Bargain & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2014. "Home Sweet Home? Macroeconomic Conditions in Home Countries and the Well-Being of Migrants," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00967337, HAL.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Neder, Franziska, 2014. "Youth Unemployment in Mediterranean Countries," IZA Policy Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 80, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).