Report NEP-LTV-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2014. "Attitudes to Income Inequality: Experimental and Survey Evidence," PSE Working Papers halshs-00967938, HAL.
- Richard Layard & Andrew Clark & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Francesca Cornaglia, 2013. "What predicts a successful life? A life-course model of well-being," Sciences Po publications 2013-16, Sciences Po.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Lee, Jungmin, 2014. "Does Labor Legislation Benefit Workers? Well-Being after an Hours Reduction," IZA Discussion Papers 8077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Finn, Arden & Leibbrandt, Murray, 2013. "Mobility and Inequality in the First Three Waves of NIDS," SALDRU Working Papers 120, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Nicolas Herault & Francisco Azpitarte, 2014. "Recent Trends in Income Redistribution in Australia: Can Changes in the Tax-Transfer System Account for the Decline in Redistribution?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6ggbvnr6munghes9od0s108ro is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2014. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," PSE Working Papers halshs-00967356, HAL.
- Alpaslan Akay & Olivier Bargain & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2014. "Home Sweet Home? Macroeconomic Conditions in Home Countries and the Well-Being of Migrants," Working Papers halshs-00967337, HAL.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Neder, Franziska, 2014. "Youth Unemployment in Mediterranean Countries," IZA Policy Papers 80, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).