Report NEP-LTV-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Röhn & Rauf Gönenç & Christian Beer & Romina Boarini, 2013. "Austria's Well-being Goes Beyond GDP," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1079, OECD Publishing.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Gianluca Violante, 2013. "Education policy and intergenerational transfers in equilibrium," IFS Working Papers W13/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guido Alfani & Elena Roberta Frigeni, 2013. "Inequality (un)perceived: The emergence of a discourse on economic inequality from the Middle Ages to the Age of Revolutions," Working Papers 058, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Item repec:syb:wpbsba:07_2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dollar, David & Kleineberg, Tatjana & Kraay, Aart, 2013. "Growth still is good for the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6568, The World Bank.
- Ruben Durante & Louis Putterman & Joël van der Weele, 2013. "Preferences for Redistribution and Perception of Fairness: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2013-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Mismatch, sorting and wage dynamics," IFS Working Papers W13/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rauf Gönenç & Oliver Röhn & Christian Beer & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Responding to Key Well-being Challenges in Austria," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1080, OECD Publishing.
- Eric Weyl & Charles Nathanson & Ben Lockwood, 2013. "Taxation and the Allocation of Talent," 2013 Meeting Papers 56, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2013. "Benefit incidence with incentive effects, measurement errors and latent heterogeneity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6573, The World Bank.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2013. "Keeping up with the Joneses, the Smiths and the Tanakas: Optimal Taxation with Social Comparisons in a Multi-Country Economy," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 862, Umeå University, Department of Economics.