Report NEP-LTV-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregori Baetschmann, 2012. "Heterogeneity in the Relationship between Happiness and Age: Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 472, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1874, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christoph Wunder & Guido Heineck, 2012. "Working Time Preferences, Hours Mismatch and Well-Being of Couples: Are There Spillovers?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 471, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kornder Nils & Dronkers Jaap, 2012. "Do Migrant Girls Always Perform Better? Differences between the Reading and Math Scores of 15-Year-Old Daughters and Sons of Migrants in PISA 2009 and Variations by Region of Origin and Country of Des," Research Memoranda 022, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Kris Warner, 2012. "Protecting Fundamental Labor Rights: Lessons from Canada for the United States," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-21, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).