Report NEP-LTV-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark, 2012. "Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 452, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tello, Claudia & Ramos, Raul & Artís, Manuel, 2012. "Changes in Wage Structure in Mexico Going Beyond the Mean: An Analysis of Differences in Distribution, 1987-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 6576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bengtsson, Niklas & Holmlund, Bertil & Waldenström, Daniel, 2012. "Lifetime versus Annual Tax Progressivity: Sweden, 1968–2009," IZA Discussion Papers 6641, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2012. "Tall or Taller, Pretty or Prettier: Is Discrimination Absolute or Relative?," IZA Discussion Papers 6579, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindley, Joanne & Machin, Stephen, 2012. "The Quest for More and More Education: Implications for Social Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 6581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Giulietti, Corrado & Robalino, Juan David & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Remittances and Well-Being among Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6631, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christina Anselmann & Hagen M. KrÃ¤mer, 2012. "Completing the Bathtub?: The Development of Top Incomes in Germany, 1907-2007," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 451, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah FlÃ¨che & Claudia Senik, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00707290, HAL.
- Chan, Gavin & Heaton, Christopher & Tani, Massimiliano, 2012. "The Wage Premium of Foreign Education: New Evidence from Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 6578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gunseli Berik & Ebru Kongar, 2012. "Time Use of Mothers and Fathers in Hard Times: The US Recession of 2007-09," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_726, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Cozzi & Noemi Mantovan, 2012. "The Evolution of Ideology, Fairness and Redistribution," Working Papers 2012_05, Durham University Business School.
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Horgos, Daniel & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2012. "Explaining the Income-Distribution Puzzle in Happiness Research: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper 117/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Costas Meghir & MÃ¥rten Palme & Marieke Schnabel, 2012. "The Effect of Education Policy on Crime: An Intergenerational Perspective," NBER Working Papers 18145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.