Report NEP-LTV-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Gerardo Esquivel & Nora Lustig, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Income Inequality in Mexico: 1989-2010," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos, El Colegio de MÃ©xico, Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2012-04, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Pedro H. G. Ferreira de Souza, 2012. "Social Policies and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil: Achievements and Challenges," One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 135, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Pedro H. G. Ferreira de Souza, 2012. "Poverty, Inequality and Social Policies in Brazil, 1995-2009," Working Papers, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 87, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Nicholas A. Christakis & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & James H. Fowler & Bruno S. Frey, 2012. "Genes, Economics and Happiness," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1127, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Robert J. B. Goudie & Sach Mukherjee & Andrew J. Oswald & Stephen Wu, 2012. "Happiness as a Driver of Risk-Avoiding Behavior," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1126, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Jimeno, Juan Francisco. & Dolado, Juan José, 2012. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers 2012-01, FEDEA.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2012. "Explaining the Spread of Temporary Jobs and its Impact on Labor Turnover," IZA Discussion Papers 6365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Burda & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Philippe Weil, 2012. "Total Work and Gender: Facts and Possible Explanations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2012-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Uri Gneezy & John List & Michael K. Price, 2012. "Toward an Understanding of Why People Discriminate: Evidence from a Series of Natural Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 17855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.