Report NEP-LTV-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Measuring Poverty Without The Mortality Paradox," PSE Working Papers halshs-00622325, HAL.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2011. "Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life," IZA Discussion Papers 5966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Chen, Yu, 2011. "Women's Age at First Marriage and Marital Instability: Evidence from the 2006-2008 National Survey of Family Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raquel Carrasco & Juan F. Jimeno & A. Carolina Ortega, 2011. "Accounting for changes in the Spanish wage distribution: the role of employment Composition effects," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1120, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Erich Gundlach & Matthias Opfinger, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," GIGA Working Paper Series 163, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás Gonzalez Pampillón & Máximo Rossi, 2011. "Polarization and the Middle Class," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2011, Department of Economics - dECON.