Report NEP-LTV-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul J Devereux & Wen Fan, 2011. "Earnings Returns to the British Education Expansion," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201111, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Armando Barrientos & Casilda Lasso de la Vega, 2011. "Assessing wellbeing and deprivation in later life: A multidimensional counting approach," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series, BWPI, The University of Manchester 15111, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A., 2011. "Destined for (Un)Happiness: Does Childhood Predict Adult Life Satisfaction?," IZA Discussion Papers 5819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anghel, Brindusa & de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan J., 2011. "The Effect of Public Sector Employment on Women's Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 5825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burda, Michael C. & Hunt, Jennifer, 2011. "What Explains the German Labor Market Miracle in the Great Recession?," IZA Discussion Papers 5800, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nancy Birdsall & Nora Lustig & Darryl McLeod, 2011. "Declining inequality in Latin America: Some economics, some politics," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 201, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diamond, Peter A. & Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 2010. "Interview with Nobel Prize Laureates Peter A. Diamond, Dale T. Mortensen and Christopher A. Pissarides," Nobel Prize in Economics documents, Nobel Prize Committee 2010-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Robert E. Hall, 2011. "Clashing Theories of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 17179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.