Report NEP-LTV-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2008. "Keynesian hospitals? Public employment and political pressure," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586792, HAL.
- Irena Grosfeld & Claudia Senik, 2009. "The emerging aversion to inequality - Evidence from long subjective data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586788, HAL.
- Hoddinott, John & Maluccio, John & Behrman, Jere R. & Martorell, Reynaldo & Melgar, Paul & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Ramirez-Zea, Manuel & Stein, Aryeh D. & Yount, Kathryn M., 2011. "The consequences of early childhood growth failure over the life course:," IFPRI discussion papers 1073, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Polachek, Solomon & Wang, Le, 2011. "Heterogeneity in Schooling Rates of Return," IZA Discussion Papers 5662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: Happiness, Revolutions and Democracy," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How did the great recession affect different types of workers ? evidence from 17 middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5636, The World Bank.