Report NEP-LTV-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Roemer, John E., 2011. "Equality of Opportunity and the Distribution of Long-Run Income in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 5466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1283 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Democracy, Property Rights, Income Equality, and Corruption," Working Papers 2011.08, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James P. Smith & Yan Shen & John Strauss & Zhe Yang & Yaohui Zhao, 2010. "The Effects of Childhood Health on Adult Health and SES in China," Working Papers 809, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Do Positional Concerns Destroy Social Capital: Evidence from 26 Countries," MPRA Paper 28650, University Library of Munich, Germany.