Report NEP-LTV-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brendan Walsh & Dermot Walsh, 2010. "Suicide in Ireland: The Influence of Alcohol and Unemployment," Working Papers 201035, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, 2010. "Is There Surplus Labor in Rural India?," Working Papers 991, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2010. "The British Household Panel Survey and its Income Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Melissa P. McInerney & David Neumark, 2010. "Spatial Mismatch, Immigrant Networks, And Hispanic Employment In The United States," Working Papers 100, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Modena, Francesca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," MPRA Paper 26117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2010. "Estimating Marginal Returns to Education," NBER Working Papers 16474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.