Report NEP-LTV-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2010. "Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed: Long-Term Evidence and Effect Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 4790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Frick, Joachim R., 2010. "Revisiting the Income-Health Nexus: The Importance of Choosing the "Right" Indicator," IZA Discussion Papers 4787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederiksen, Anders & Poulsen, Odile, 2010. "Increasing Income Inequality: Productivity, Bargaining and Skill-Upgrading," IZA Discussion Papers 4791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2010. "Occupational segregation of immigrant women in Spain," Working Papers 165, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- N Powdthavee & S Wu & A Oswald, 2010. "The Effects of Daughters on Health Choices and Risk Behaviour," Discussion Papers 10/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan José Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, ., 2010. "Unemployment and Temporary Jobs in the Crisis: Comparing France and Spain," Working Papers 2010-07, FEDEA.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2010. "Recent Trends in Household Wealth in the United States-- Rising Debt and the Middle-Class Squeeze--An Update to 2007," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_589, Levy Economics Institute, The.