Report NEP-LTV-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ciccone, Antonio & Garcia-Fontes, Walter, 2009. "The quality of the Catalan and Spanish education systems: A perspective from PISA," IESE Research Papers D/810, IESE Business School.
- Solomon W. Polachek & Jun Xiang, 2009. "The Gender Pay Gap across Countries: A Human Capital Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 227, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Elena Giachin Ricca & Alessandra Pelloni, 2009. "Children, Happiness and Taxation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 230, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tilman Brück & Heiko Peters, 2009. "20 Years of German Unification: Evidence on Income Convergence and Heterogeneity," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 229, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Junji Kageyama, 2009. "Why do women in former communist countries look unhappy? A demographic perspective," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-032, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Oshio, Takashi & Kobayashi, Miki, 2009. "Happiness, self-rated health, and income inequality: Evidence from nationwide surveys in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 451, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter, 2009. "Sundays Are Blue: Aren’t They? - The Day-of-the-Week Effect on Subjective Well-Being and Socio-Economic Status," Working Papers in Economics 397, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda, 2009. "Individual Attitudes towards Skilled Migration: an Empirical Analysis across Countries," Development Working Papers 281, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Kovarik, Jaromir & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni & Cobo Reyes, Ramón, 2009. "Altruism and Social Integration," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Lena Edlund & Joseph Engelberg & Christopher A. Parsons, 2009. "The Wages of Sin," Discussion Papers 0809-16, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- David Card & Gordon Dahl, 2009. "Family Violence and Football: The Effect of Unexpected Emotional Cues on Violent Behavior," NBER Working Papers 15497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.