Report NEP-LTV-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Patuelli & Daniel A. Griffith & Michael Tiefelsdorf & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Spatial Filtering and Eigenvector Stability: Space-Time Models for German Unemployment Data," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0902, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2009. "On analysing the world distribution of income," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 701, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Belton Fleisher & Haizheng Li & Min-Qiang Zhao, 2009. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," Working Papers 09-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Nicodemo, Catia, 2009. "Gender Pay Gap and Quantile Regression in European Families," IZA Discussion Papers 3978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Autor, David & Dorn, David, 2009. "This Job Is 'Getting Old:' Measuring Changes in Job Opportunities Using Occupational Age Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 3970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dawson, Christopher & Henley, Andrew & Latreille, Paul L., 2009. "Why Do Individuals Choose Self-Employment?," IZA Discussion Papers 3974, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2009. "Social Interaction and Sickness Absence," Research Papers in Economics 2009:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "The Developing World's Bulging (but Vulnerable) "Middle Class"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4816, The World Bank.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson, 2009. "Long-Term Trends in the Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being (LIMEW), United States, 1959-2004," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_556, Levy Economics Institute, The.