Report NEP-LTV-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2008-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "Positional Concerns with Multiple Reference Points: Optimal Income Taxation and Public Goods in an OLG Model," Working Papers in Economics 304, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Martin Ravallion, 2008. "Which Poverty Line? A Response to Reddy," One Pager 53, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.