Report NEP-LTV-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Gräb & Michael Grimm, 2007. "Robust Multiperiod Poverty Comparisons," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research 160, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Nilsson, Therese, 2007. "Measuring Changes in Multidimensional Inequality - An Empirical Application," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2007:14, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:13317 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary Becker & Kevin Murphy & Tomas Philipson, 2007. "The Value of Life Near its End and Terminal Care," NBER Working Papers 13333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2007. "Income Distribution: Effects on Growth and Development," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 118, Center for Global Development.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2006. "Well-Being in the Small and in the Large," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 142006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.