Report NEP-LTV-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Costa Font & Joan Gil Trasfi, 2007. "Generational Effects on Adult Height in Contemporary Spain: Exploring Gender and Individual Heterogeneity," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 169, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Social Capital and Relative Income Concerns: Evidence from 26 Countries," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2007-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009539 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ohlsson, Henry, 2007. "The equal division puzzle – empirical evidence on intergenerational transfers in Sweden," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2007:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- David Card & Pablo Ibarraran & Ferdinando Regalia & David Rosas & Yuri Soares, 2007. "The Labor Market Impacts of Youth Training in the Dominican Republic: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 12883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fernandez, 2007. "Women, Work, and Culture," NBER Working Papers 12888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Foster, 2007. "A Class of Chronic Poverty Measures," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics 0701, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2007. "Health insurance for the poor : initial impacts of Vietnam's health care fund for the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4134, The World Bank.
- Marcus Tamm, 2007. "Does Money Buy Higher Schooling? Evidence from Secondary School Track Choice in Germany," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 58, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Del Boca Daniela & Pasqua Silvia & Pronzato Chiara, 2006. "The Impact of Institutions on Motherhood and Work," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 200608, University of Turin.