Report NEP-LTV-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Domeij, David & Ljungqvist, Lars, 2006. "Wage Structure and Public Sector Employment: Sweden versus the United States 1970-2002," CEPR Discussion Papers 5921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J & Vroman, Susan, 2006. "The Aggregate Labour Market Effects of the Swedish Knowledge Lift Program," CEPR Discussion Papers 5927, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2006. "A Note on Unhappiness and Unemployment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 2406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Del Boca, Daniela & Locatelli, Marilena, 2006. "The Determinants of Motherhood and Work Status: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 2414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).