Report NEP-LTV-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attanasio, O. & Low, H. & Sanchez-Marcos, V., 2004. "Explaining Changes in Female Labour Supply in a Life-cycle Model," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0451, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2003-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Pastore & Izabela Marcinkowska, 2004. "The Gender Wage Gap Among Young People in Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 82, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.
- Sandra Black & Paul Devereux & Kjell Salvanes, 2004. "Why the apple doesn't fall far: understanding intergenerational transmission of human capital," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2004-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Blundell, Richard & Gosling, Amanda & Ichimura, Hidehiko & Meghir, Costas, 2004. "Changes in the Distribution of Male and Female Wages Accounting for Employment Composition Using Bounds," IZA Discussion Papers 1350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark, 2004. "What makes a good job? Evidence from OECD countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-28, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).