Report NEP-LTV-1999-09-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Kuhn & Herb Schuetze, . "Self-Employment Dynamics and Self-Employment Trends: A Study of Canadian Men and Women, 1982-1995," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 31, McMaster University.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:9913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, . "Labour Market Outcomes: A Cross-National Study.Unemployment Insurance Benefit Levels and Consumption Changes," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 24, McMaster University.
- Papps, Kerry L. & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Unemployment and Crime: New Answers to an Old Question," IZA Discussion Papers 25, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bentolila & Gilles Saint Paul, 1999. "Explaining movements in the labor share," Economics Working Papers 374, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:98d03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore