Report NEP-LMA-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2014. "The Economics of Work Schedules under the New Hours and Employment Taxes," NBER Working Papers 19936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2014. "The Magic of the New: How Job Changes Affect Job Satisfaction," IAAEU Discussion Papers, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU) 201405, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen, 2014. "Self-Managed Working Time and Employee Effort: Microeconometric Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 636, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alexander C. Lembcke, 2014. "Home Computers and Married Women's Labor Supply," CEP Discussion Papers dp1260, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bergemann, Annette & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2014. "From giving birth to paid labor: the effects of adult education for prime-aged mothers," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2014:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2014. "Circumstantial risk: Impact of future tax evasion and labor supply opportunities on risk exposure," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marc Teignier & David Cuberes, 2014. "Aggregate Costs of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/308, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Petra Marotzke, 2014. "Job Search and the Age-Inequality Profile," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-06, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Rodney Andrews & Jing Li & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "Heterogeneous Paths Through College: Detailed Patterns and Relationships with Graduation and Earnings," NBER Working Papers 19935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samson, Anne-Laure & Dormont, Brigitte, 2014. "Does it pay to be a doctor in France?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12810, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alexander C. Lembcke, 2014. "The Impact of Mandatory Entitlement to Paid Leave on Employment in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp1262, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tom Chang & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Tal Gross & Matthew J. Neidell, 2014. "Particulate Pollution and the Productivity of Pear Packers," NBER Working Papers 19944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & David Laibson & John A. List, 2014. "Equalizing Superstars: The Internet and the Democratization of Education," NBER Working Papers 19851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.