Report NEP-LMA-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2014. "How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with Local Labor Market Conditions," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 14-202, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "Exporting and labor demand: Micro-level evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 14-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2014. "How do e-verify mandates affect unauthorized immigrant workers?," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 1403, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Cooper, Daniel, 2014. "The effect of unemployment duration on future earnings and other outcomes," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 13-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Cai, Hongbin & Wang, Miaojun & Yan, Se, 2014. "Why Do Large Firms Willingly Pay High Wages in Developing Countries?," MPRA Paper 53538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huber, Martin, 2014. "Causal pitfalls in the decomposition of wage gaps," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1405, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Helene Jorgensen & Eileen Appelbaum, 2014. "Expanding Federal Family and Medical Leave Coverage: Who Benefits from Changes in Eligibility Requirements?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2014-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- David W. Johnston & Grace Lordan, 2014. "When Work Disappears: Racial Prejudice and Recession Labour Market Penalties," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1257, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jessamyn Schaller & Ann Huff Stevens, 2014. "Short-run Effects of Job Loss on Health Conditions, Health Insurance, and Health Care Utilization," NBER Working Papers 19884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh & Lucian A. Taylor, 2014. "Scale and Skill in Active Management," NBER Working Papers 19891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunziata, Luca & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2014. "The Protestant Ethic and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Religious Minorities from the Former Holy Roman Empire," MPRA Paper 53566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zanuso, Claire & Torelli, Constance & Roubaud, François, 2014. "Le marché du travail en Haïti après le séisme : quelle place pour les jeunes ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/12543, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Human Well-Being And In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 1038, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.