Report NEP-LMA-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edwards, Rebecca & Lange, Fabian, 2013. "The US Labor Market in 2030: A Scenario Based on Current Trends in Supply and Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 7825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anghel, Brindusa & de la Rica, Sara & Lacuesta, Aitor, 2013. "Employment Polarization in Spain along the Cycle 1997-2012," IZA Discussion Papers 7816, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Casey B. Mulligan & Trevor S. Gallen, 2013. "Wedges, Wages, and Productivity under the Affordable Care Act," NBER Working Papers 19771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cox, Michael & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Labor Demand Effects of Rising Electricity Prices: Evidence for Germany," IZA Policy Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 74, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles L. Baum & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2013. "The Effects of Paid Family Leave in California on Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Guido Schwerdt & Simon Wiederhold & Ludger Woessmann, 2013. "Returns to Skills around the World: Evidence from PIAAC," NBER Working Papers 19762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Rõõm, 2013. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: Survey evidence from European firms," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 251, National Bank of Belgium.
- Matano, Alessia & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2013. "What Drives the Urban Wage Premium? Evidence along the Wage Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 7811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Márquez-Ramos, 2013. "The effect of fragmentation on skill and industry wage premiums: Evidence from the European Union," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2013/18, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Fang, Tony & Lin, Carl, 2013. "Minimum Wages and Employment in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2013. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labour Market Segmentation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 1098, OECD Publishing.
- Edo, Anthony & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Yannelis, Constantine, 2013. "Language Skills and Homophilous Hiring Discrimination: Evidence from Gender- and Racially-Differentiated Applications," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb), CEPREMAP 1313, CEPREMAP.