Report NEP-LMA-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargain, Olivier & Peichl, Andreas, 2013. "Steady-state labor supply elasticities: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-084, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Daniel A. KamhÃ¶fer & Hendrik Schmitz, 2013. "Analyzing Zero Returns to Education in Germany: Heterogeneous Effects and Skill Formation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 598, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pedro S. Martins, Matloob Piracha and JosÃ© VarejÃ£o, 2013. "Do Immigrants Displace Native Workers? Evidence from Matched Panel Data," Working Papers 44, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2013. "Who works for startups? The relation between firm age, employee age, and growth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-75, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- FranÃ§ois Gourio & Nicolas Roys, 2013. "Size-dependent regulations, firm size distribution, and reallocation," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-2013-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joao Paulo Pessoa & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Decoupling of Wage Growth and Productivity Growth? Myth and Reality," CEP Discussion Papers dp1246, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yoske Igarashi, 2013. "Distributional effects of hiring through networks," Discussion Papers, Exeter University, Department of Economics 1309, Exeter University, Department of Economics.