Report NEP-LMA-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Pollmann & Thomas Dohmen & Franz Palm, 2013. "Robust Estimation of Wage Dispersion with Censored Data: An Application to Occupational Earnings Risk and Risk Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 572, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2013. "Public-private sector wage differentials in Spain. An updated picture in the midst of the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 48888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Flores & Adriaan Kalwij, 2013. "What do wages add to the health-employment nexus? Evidence from older European workers," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia 0054, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Jan Kleibrink, 2013. "Causal Effects of Educational Mismatch in the Labor Market," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 571, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Laurent Gobillon & Dominique Meurs & Sébastien Roux, 2013. "Estimating Gender Differences in Access to Jobs," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00849072, HAL.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Jaklič, Ksenja, 2013. "Job Satisfaction of Older Workers as a Factor of Promoting Labour Market Participation in the EU: The Case of Slovenia," MPRA Paper 48809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laudeline Auriol & Max Misu & Rebecca Ann Freeman, 2013. "Careers of Doctorate Holders: Analysis of Labour Market and Mobility Indicators," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/4, OECD Publishing.
- Aedo, Cristian & Hentschel, Jesko & Luque, Javier & Moreno, Martin, 2013. "From occupations to embedded skills : a cross-country comparison," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6560, The World Bank.
- Camacho, Adriana & Conover, Emily & Hoyos, Alejandro, 2013. "Effects of Colombia's social protection system on workers'choice between formal and informal employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6564, The World Bank.
- Andreas Kotsadam & Anja Tolonen, 2013. "Mineral Mining and Female Employment," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 114, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Regina Flake, 2013. "Young FSU Migrants in Germany: Educational Attainment and Early Labor Market Outcomes," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0425, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Vikram Rai, 2013. "Labour Market Information for Employers and Economic Immigrants in Canada: A Country Study," CSLS Research Reports, Centre for the Study of Living Standards 2013-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.