Report NEP-LMA-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pelek, Selin, 2013. "The impact of the minimum wage on the wage distribution: Evidence from Turkey," GIAM Working Papers 13-8, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2013. "Evaluating the Gender Wage Gap in Georgia, 2004 - 2011," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_768, Levy Economics Institute.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Evers, Katalin & Bellmann, Lutz, 2013. "Indicative and Updated Estimates of the Collective Bargaining Premium in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lars Kunze & Nicolai Suppa, 2013. "Job Characteristics and Labour Supply," Ruhr Economic Papers 0418, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Do higher corporate taxes reduce wages? Micro evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hensvik, Lena & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2013. "Social networks, employee selection and labor market outcomes," Working Paper Series 2013:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2013-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu, 2013. "Changes in Wage Distributions of Wage Earners in Canada: 2000-2005," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 451, McMaster University.
- Ambra Poggi, 2013. "Labor mobility network and intra firm wage dispersion," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 133, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Noelia BERNAL & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2013. "The impact of an increase in the legal retirement age on the effective retirement age," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces13.03, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2013. "Impact of Trade Liberalization on Wage Skill Premium in Philippine Manufacturing," Discussion Papers DP 2013-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Steinar Strøm & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2013. "Wage assimilation: migrants versus natives and foreign migrants versus internal migrants," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/30, European University Institute.
- Paul Gertler & James Heckman & Rodrigo Pinto & Arianna Zanolini & Christel Vermeersch & Susan Walker & Susan M. Chang & Sally Grantham-McGregor, 2013. "Labor Market Returns to Early Childhood Stimulation: a 20-year Followup to an Experimental Intervention in Jamaica," NBER Working Papers 19185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman & Jonathan A. Lanning, 2013. "Workers' Responses to Incentives: The Case of Pending MLB Free Agents," Working Papers 1304, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Hinte, Holger & Rinne, Ulf, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Europe: What to Do about It?," IZA Policy Papers 65, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Craig Garthwaite & Tal Gross & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2013. "Public Health Insurance, Labor Supply, and Employment Lock," NBER Working Papers 19220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André van Stel & Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe, 2013. "Self-employment and Job Generation in Metropolitan Areas, 1969-2009," Scales Research Reports H201306, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore