Report NEP-LMA-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp vom Berge & Hanna Frings & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2013. "High-Impact Minimum Wages and Heterogeneous Regions," Ruhr Economic Papers 0408, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Joanne Lindley, 2013. "Wage Growth and Human Capital in the UK Finance Sector," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0313, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2013. "Steady-State Labor Supply Elasticities: An International Comparison," AMSE Working Papers 1322, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille & Saez, Emmanuel & Schultz, Esben, 2013. "Migration and Wage Effects of Taxing Top Earners: Evidence from the Foreigners' Tax Scheme in Denmark," CEPR Discussion Papers 9410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & Claudio Michelacci, 2012. "Hours and Participation with Job Assignment Frictions," 2012 Meeting Papers 482, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2013. "New Evidence on Self-Employment Transitions Among Older Americans with Career Jobs," Working Papers 463, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Fouarge D. & Grip A. de & Montizaan R.M., 2013. "How sensitive are individual retirement expectations to raising the retirement age?," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Lifshitz, Osnat, 2013. "Household Interaction and the Labor Supply of Married Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 9258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:eti:dpaper:13029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Florentino Felgueroso & Andrés Fuentes & Anita Wölfl, 2013. "Youth Labour Market Performance in Spain and its Determinants: A Micro-Level Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1039, OECD Publishing.
- Matthias Giesecke & Michael Kind, 2013. "Bridge Unemployment in Germany: Response in Labour Supply to an Increased Early Retirement Age," Ruhr Economic Papers 0410, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Strom Steinar & Locatelli Marilena & Dagsvik John K., 2013. "Compensated Labor Supply Probabilities and Slutsky Elasticities in Discrete Labor Supply Models," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201308, University of Turin.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Henry Hyatt & Sang Nguyen, 2011. "Wage Dynamics along the Life-Cycle of Manufacturing Plants," Working Papers 11-24r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Mar 2013.
- Pedro Gonzaga & António Brandão & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2013. "Theory of Collusion in the Labor Market," FEP Working Papers 477, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hervé Boulhol & Patrizio Sicari, 2013. "Labour Market Performance by Age Groups: A Focus on France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1027, OECD Publishing.
- PF Blaauw, I Botha, R Schenck and C Schoeman, 2013. "Happy in the Informal Economy? A Case Study of Well-Being Among Day Labourers in South Africa," Working Papers 337, Economic Research Southern Africa.