Report NEP-LMA-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Püschel, 2013. "Wage effects of U.S. service offshoring by skills and tasks," FIW Working Paper series 107, FIW.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2013. "Minimum Wage Increases in a Recessionary Environment," GEMF Working Papers 2013-08, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & Pedro Portugal, 2013. "Everything you always wanted to know about sex discrimination," Working Papers w201302, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Louis N. Christofides & Alexandros Polycarpou & Konstantinos Vrachimis, 2013. "Gender Wage Gaps, ‘Sticky Floors’ and ‘Glass Ceilings’ in Europe," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 02-2013, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Olivier Thévenon & Anne Solaz, 2013. "Labour Market Effects of Parental Leave Policies in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 141, OECD Publishing.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Toomet, Ott & Hochfellner, Daniela, 2013. "Does Better Pre-Migration Performance Accelerate Immigrants' Wage Assimilation?," IZA Discussion Papers 7240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bredtmann, Julia & Otten, Sebastian, 2013. "The Role of Source- and Host-Country Characteristics in Female Immigrant Labor Supply," MPRA Paper 44544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Cribb & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2013. "Incentives, shocks or signals: labour supply effects of increasing the female state pension age in the UK," IFS Working Papers W13/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lin, Carl, 2013. "Earnings Gap, Cohort Effect and Economic Assimilation of Immigrants from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 7208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicole Bosch & Miriam Gielen & Egbert Jongen & Mauro Mastrogiacomo (DNB & CPB), 2013. "A structural analysis of labour supply elasticities in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 235, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Kuzubas, Tolga Umut, 2013. "Wage-productivity gap in OECD economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nicole Bosch & Bas ter Weel, 2013. "Labour-market outcomes of older workers in the Netherlands: Measuring job prospects using the occupational age structure," CPB Discussion Paper 234, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mahapatro, Sandhya Rani, 2013. "Declining Trends in Female Labour Force Participation in India: Evidence from NSSO," MPRA Paper 44373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia, 2013. "Minimum Wages and the Creation of Illegal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 7220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- He, Xiaobo, 2013. "Wages and Access to International Markets: Evidence from Urban China," MPRA Paper 44537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loreto Reyes & Jorge Rodríguez & Sergio S. Urzúa, 2013. "Heterogeneous Economic Returns to Postsecondary Degrees: Evidence from Chile," NBER Working Papers 18817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.