Report NEP-LMA-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joop Hartog & Michael Sattinger, 2012. "Nash Bargaining and the Wage Consequences of Educational Mismatches," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-129/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kenn Ariga & Fumio Ohtake & Masaru Sasaki & Zheren Wu, 2012. "Wage growth through job hopping in China," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 833, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David Seim, 2012. "Job displacement and labor market outcomes by skill level," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia wp2012-4, Bank of Estonia.
- Karimi, Arizo & Lindahl, Erica & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2012. "Labour Supply Responses to Paid Parental Leave," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2012:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Holger Görg & Dennis Görlich, 2012. "Offshoring, Wages and Job Security of Temporary Workers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 512, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Agnes Baeker & Vanessa Mertins, 2012. "Risk-sorting and preference for team piece rates," IAAEU Discussion Papers, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU) 201208, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- NAKAMURO Makiko & INUI Tomohiko, 2012. "Estimating the Returns to Education Using a Sample of Twins - The case of Japan -," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12076, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anna Piil Damm, 2012. "Neighborhood Quality and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Quasi-Random Neighborhood Assignment of Immigrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London 1235, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Verena Jung & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Antecedents of Attitudes Towards Risky Career Choices," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2012-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).