Report NEP-LMA-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2012. "Tall or Taller, Pretty or Prettier: Is Discrimination Absolute or Relative?," NBER Working Papers 18123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Vikman, Ulrika, 2012. "Workfare for the old and long-term unemployed," Working Paper Series 2012:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Mariann RIGO & Vincent VANDENBERGHE & Fabio WALTENBERG, 2012. "Ageing and Employability. Evidence from Belgian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chakraborty, Indraneel & Stepanchuk, Serhiy & Holter, Hans A., 2012. "Marriage Stability, Taxation and Aggregate Labor Supply in the U.S. vs. Europe," Working Paper Series 2012:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:itt:wpaper:2012-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nils Saniter, 2012. "Estimating Heterogeneous Returns to Education in Germany via Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1213, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2012. "Long-Run Costs of Piecemeal Reform: Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Vietnam," Staff Paper Series 566, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2012. "Explaining Changes in Earnings and Labour Costs During the Recession," Papers EC9, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Colonna, Fabrizio & Marcassa, Stefania, 2012. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1203, CEPREMAP.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Juan de Dios Tena, 2012. "National minimum wage and labour market outcomes of young workers," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws121209, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2011. "Career Experience Replaced: Emergence of Japanese Internal Labor Markets," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f157, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 27 Jun 2014.
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2012. "Outsourcing, occupational restructuring, and employee well-being: Is there a silver lining?," Discussion Papers 1271, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.