Report NEP-LMA-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Humpert & Christian Pfeifer, 2012. "Explaining Age and Gender Differences in Employment Rates: A Labor Supply Side Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 449, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hanel, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony, 2012. "Nurses' Labour Supply Elasticities: The Importance of Accounting for Extensive Margins," IZA Discussion Papers 6573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chzhen, Yekaterina & Mumford, Karen A. & Nicodemo, Catia, 2012. "The Gender Pay Gap in the Australian Private Sector: Is Selection Relevant across the Wage Distribution?," IZA Discussion Papers 6558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric Delattre & Jean-Baptiste Combès & Bob Elliott & Diane Skatun, 2012. "Hospital Staffing and Local Pay: an Investigation into the Impact of Local variations in the Competitiveness of Nurses Pay on the Staffing of Hospitals in France," THEMA Working Papers 2012-35, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- LG. Deidda & D. Paolini, 2012. "Education race, supply of skills and the wage skill premium," Working Paper CRENoS 201206, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fingleton, Bernard & Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," SIRE Discussion Papers, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE) 2011-35, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Anabela Carneiro & José Varejão, 2012. "Establishment Turnover and the Evolution of Wage Inequality," CEF.UP Working Papers 1202, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mine Hancioglu & Bastian Hartmann, 2012. "What Makes Single Mothers Expand or Reduce Employment?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 446, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- James Ted McDonald & Casey Warman & Christopher Worswick, 2012. "Immigrant Selection Systems and Occupational Outcomes of International Medical Graduates in Canada and the United States," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 293, McMaster University.