Report NEP-LAW-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Bignon & Eve Caroli & Roberto Galbiati, 2011. "Stealing to Survive: Crime and Income Shocks in 19th Century France," Working Papers halshs-00623804, HAL.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "Death tolls from natural disasters: Influence of interactions among fiscal decentralization, institutions and economic development," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sunel Grimbeek & Steven F. Koch & Richard J. Grimbeek, 2012. "The Consistency of Merger Decisions in a Developing Country: The South African Competition Commission," Working Papers 286, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Samuel Lee & Petra Persson, 2012. "Human Trafficking and Regulating Prostitution," Working Papers 12-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mark A. Lemley, 2012. "Fixing the Patent Office," NBER Working Papers 18081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.