Report NEP-LAW-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Laws and Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 6290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Monitoring and enforcement of environmental regulations. Lessons from a natural field experiment in Norway," Discussion Papers 680, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Christian Weisæth Monsbakken & Torkild Hovde Lyngstad & Torbjørn Skardhamar, 2012. "Crime and the transition to marriage. The roles of gender and partner’s criminal involvement," Discussion Papers 678, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- B. Biagi & MG. Brandano & C. Detotto, 2012. "The effect of tourism on crime in Italy: a dynamic panel approach," Working Paper CRENoS 201201, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Paolo Maggioni, 2011. "Limited liability and sharesâ€™ pricing: sufficient but not necessary," Openloc Working Papers 1115, Public policies and local development.
- Paolo Maggioni, 2011. "The introduction of limited liability in nineteenth century England," Openloc Working Papers 1116, Public policies and local development.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gratz, Linda, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Pay-for-delay Settlements and Their Legal Ruling," Discussion Papers in Economics 12734, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Reinshagen, Felix, 2012. "Standards and Incentives under Moral Hazard with Limited Liability," Discussion Papers in Economics 12750, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Joanna Gray, 2011. "What is Systemic Risk and what can be done about it? A Legal Perspective," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 55, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Lehmann, Jee-Yeon & Smith, Jeremy, 2011. "Attorney empowerment in Voir Dire and the racial composition of juries," MPRA Paper 36338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Islam, Asif, 2011. "Police and Crime Against Firms in Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 36725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Islam, Asif, 2012. "Is There a Gender Bias in Crime Against Firms for Developing Economies?," MPRA Paper 36726, University Library of Munich, Germany.