Report NEP-LAW-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank M. Fossen, 2011. "Personal Bankruptcy Law, Wealth and Entrepreneurship: Theory and Evidence from the Introduction of a "Fresh Start"," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 358, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mario Pagliero, 2011. "The Impact of Potential Labor Supply on Licensing Exam Difficulty in the US Market for Lawyers," Working papers 18, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino, revised May 2013.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves & Lee, Lung-Fei, 2011. "Criminal Networks: Who is the Key Player?," Research Papers in Economics 2011:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Denicol & Luigi A. Franzoni, 2011. "Rewarding innovation efficiently: Research spill-overs and exclusive IP rights," Working Papers 2011-002, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Griesshaber, Nicolas, 2011. "Financing obstacles among euro area firms: Who suffers the most?," Working Paper Series 1293, European Central Bank.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2010. "Public opinion’s involvement and interests on environmental issues," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2110, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Great expectations, predictable outcomes and the G20's response to the recent global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 28550, University Library of Munich, Germany.