Report NEP-LAW-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tonin, Mirco, 2010. "Import tariffs enforcement with low administrative capacity," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton 1016, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Olaf J. de Groot & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Gov-arrrgh-nance: Jolly Rogers and Dodgy Rulers," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 39, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Emma Aisbett & Larry Karp & Carol McAusland, 2010. "Compensation for Indirect Expropriation in International Investment Agreements: Implications of National Treatment and Rights to Invest," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 648, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Requier-Desjardins, Denis, 2010. "The LAS approach: a scheme for a sustainable local development of Southern countries rural areas?," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists 95222, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olivier Marie, 2010. "Police and Thieves in the Stadium: Measuring the (Multiple)Effects of Football Matches on Crime," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1012, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Philip J. Cook & Jens Ludwig, 2010. "Economical Crime Control," NBER Working Papers 16513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore