Report NEP-LAW-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tonin, Mirco, 2010. "Import tariffs enforcement with low administrative capacity," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1016, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Olaf J. de Groot & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Gov-arrrgh-nance: Jolly Rogers and Dodgy Rulers," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 39, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Emma Aisbett & Larry Karp & Carol McAusland, 2010. "Compensation for Indirect Expropriation in International Investment Agreements: Implications of National Treatment and Rights to Invest," CEPR Discussion Papers 648, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Requier-Desjardins, Denis, 2010. "The LAS approach: a scheme for a sustainable local development of Southern countries rural areas?," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95222, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olivier Marie, 2010. "Police and Thieves in the Stadium: Measuring the (Multiple)Effects of Football Matches on Crime," CEP Discussion Papers dp1012, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Philip J. Cook & Jens Ludwig, 2010. "Economical Crime Control," NBER Working Papers 16513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helland, Eric & Klick, Jonathan, 2010. "To Regulate, Litigate, or Both," Working paper 32, Regulation2point0.