Report NEP-LAW-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & Shamena Anwar, 2010. "Jury Discrimination in Criminal Trials," Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics 10-57, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- B. Biagi & C. Detotto, 2010. "Crime as tourism externality," Working Paper CRENoS 201015, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- C. Detotto & M. Vannini, 2010. "Counting the cost of crime in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201013, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Susmita Roy, 2010. "The impact of natural disasters on crime," Working Papers in Economics 10/57, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bertrand Crettez & Bruno Deffains & Olivier Musy, 2010. "On Legal Cooperation and the Dynamics of Legal Convergence," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-17, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.
- Jean L. Cohen, 2010. "Constitutionalism beyond the state: myth or necessity?," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 16, RECON.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Schenone, Carola, 2010. "Bankruptcy and Product-Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 24914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael, Delgado & Neha, Khanna, 2010. "Voluntary pollution abatement and regulation in the presence of a green market," MPRA Paper 25026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Schenone, Carola, 2010. "Are the Bankrupt Skies the Friendliest?," MPRA Paper 24915, University Library of Munich, Germany.