Report NEP-LAW-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2009. "A General Framework for Regulation and Liberalization in Network Industries," Working Papers, Swiss Economics 0016, Swiss Economics.
- Philipp Ackermann, 2010. "Litigation and Settlement under Court Error," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp1003, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Stremitzer, Alexander & Tabbach, Avraham, 2009. "Insolvency and Biased Standards--The Case for Proportional Liability," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 75r, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Wenli Li & Michelle J. White & Ning Zhu, 2010. "Did bankruptcy reform cause mortgage default rates to rise?," Working Papers 10-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo & Odin K Knudsen, 2010. "Risk Management and Regulation Compliance with Tradable Permits under Dynamic Uncertainty," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 163, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Co-operative and competitive enforced self regulation: the role of governments, private actors and banks in corporate responsibility," MPRA Paper 22918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2010. "Understanding the Impact of Immigration on Crime," MPRA Paper 22864, University Library of Munich, Germany.