Report NEP-LAW-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlisle E. Moody & Thomas B. Marvell, 2008. "The Debate on Right-to-Carry Concealed Weapons Laws," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 71, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2008. "A choice experiment on coca cropping," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 287, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Granlund, Peik, 2008. "Regulatory choices in global financial markets – restoring the role of aggregate utility in the shaping of market supervision," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 1/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Anna Aizer, 2008. "Neighborhood Violence and Urban Youth," NBER Working Papers 13773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aron Balas & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Divergence of Legal Procedures," NBER Working Papers 13809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Rita Germani, 2007. "The Environmental Enforcement in the Civil and the Common Law Systems. A Case on the Economic Effects of Legal Institutions," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 22-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Douglas W. Allen & Yoram Barzel, 2007. "The Evolution of Criminal Law and Police," Working Papers, University of Washington, Department of Economics UWEC-2008-01, University of Washington, Department of Economics.