Report NEP-LAW-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- RÃ©gis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & AgnÃ¨s Fimayer, 2007. "Bankruptcy Law: a Mechanism of Governance for Financially Distressed Firms," Working Papers of BETA 2007-33, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dirk Engelmann & Dorothea KÃ¼bler, 2008. "Do Legal Standards Affect Ethical Concerns of Consumers?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- GÃ¼rtler, Oliver & KrÃ¤kel, Matthias, 2007. "Double-Sided Moral Hazard, Efficiency Wages and Litigation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 214, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Seldeslachts, Jo & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Barros, Pedro Pita, 2007. "Remedy for Now but Prohibit for Tomorrow: The Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy Tools," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 218, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2006. "The Role of the External Auditor in UK Bank Regulation and Supervision," MPRA Paper 6828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.