Report NEP-LAW-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaron Edlin & Andrew Gelman & Noah Kaplan, 2007. "Voting as a Rational Choice: Why and How People Vote to Improve the Well-Being of Others," NBER Working Papers 13562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Shavell, 2007. "On Optimal Legal Change, Past Behavior, and Grandfathering," NBER Working Papers 13563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Shavell, 2007. "Eminent Domain Versus Government Purchase of Land Given Imperpect Information About Owners' Valuation," NBER Working Papers 13564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Sjaak Hurkens, 2007. "A retail benchmarking approach to efficient two-way access pricing," Economics Working Papers 1055, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Carolyn Moehling & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2007. "Immigration and Crime in Early 20th Century America," Departmental Working Papers 200704, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Durnev, Artyom & Guriev, Sergei, 2007. "The Resource Curse: A Corporate Transparency Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 6547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:erp:arenax:p0245 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bjorn Hoyland & Sara Hagemann, 2007. "Bicameral Politics in the European Union," ARENA Working Papers 9, ARENA.
- Florian Oberhuber, 2007. "Legitimating the European Union: The Contested Meanings of an EU Constitution," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 25, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).