Report NEP-LAW-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Magri, 2006. "Debt maturity of Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 574, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pierre-Paul Lemyre & Richard Willemant, 2006. "The Legal Issues Surrounding Free and Open Source Software: Challenges and Solutions for the Government of Québec," CIRANO Project Reports, CIRANO 2006rp-04, CIRANO.
- Rob van der Noll, 2006. "The Welfare Effects of Discrimination in Insurance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 06-012/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Claude Fluet, 2006. "Liability Rules under Evidentiary Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0606, CIRPEE.
- Charles Grant & Mario Padula, 2006. "Informal Credit Markets, Judicial Costs and Consumer Credit: Evidence from Firm Level Data," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 155, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:murrell_newpalgrave is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2005. "Corruption in Tax Administration: Lessons from Institutional Reforms in Uganda," CMI Working Papers, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway WP 2005: 10, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.