Report NEP-LAW-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew J. Baker & Brendan M. Cunningham, 2004. "Court Decisions and Equity Markets: Estimating the Value of Copyright Protection," Departmental Working Papers 4, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:381 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Keith Chen & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2003. "Does Prison Harden Inmates? A Discontinuity-based Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1450, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George Norman & Joel P. Trachtman, 2004. "The Customary International Law Supergame: Order and Law," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0415, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Jay P. Shimshack & Michael B. Ward, 2004. "Enforcement and Environmental Compliance: A Statistical Analysis of the Pulp and Paper Industry," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0414, Department of Economics, Tufts University.